miércoles, 26 de agosto de 2009

Texto en Torrent

Esto es algo que encontre en un Torrent que baje de una serie.
--

Who am I?
I am the emissary of the future, the rock in the water starting a slow ripple.
If your belief in divinity is firm you need not read any further,
it will only anger you and you are really no concern of mine.
However if you are like I once was, grasping fore belief in the divine and not quite reaching it,
read on there is hope in this lines.

Conviction:
I will try to keep this short and sweet, there is really no other way, no long story or tall tails,
no burning bush or blood drenched cross just the truth. So confidant am I, there is no need fore missionaries
no need of turning believers in gods to this. They are of no consequence.
What and who we are is a matter of what you believe. So maybe this is a religion I do not know.
I believe that god, or gods are a way to explain what we don’t understand. So we made them up.

Who are we?
We are the essence of mind, the soul of the being; whit out us there is just a big ape.
We live in symbioses whit instinct creating structure and purpose. Whit out us there is no human or society,
just packs of hunters; such is the nature of animals. The animal we all come from was the quickest to adapt
to our presence, bringing it beyond instinct to innovation, taking us on a journey of pure exploration.

From where?
We came from beyond understanding, from nothing, from will to exist. Before the universe there was only us,
like life we started with one cell, one mind. And like in life it soon split, creating two beings of equal mind.
In a place whit no matter no time they became an infinite number of souls all knowing all seeing.
This is not life this is existents, so we made a better place.

Pardon my grammar! I am no writer and I am no! poet.

rev 1.0.0.1 for torrent
--

No hay comentarios.: