jueves, 3 de julio de 2008


This is a song from my favourite band (Nine Inch Nails)

It's a beautiful song indeed, that shows the things you could do for the one you love,without thinking the consequences that it may bring,one person can set in motion your entire live just by looking at you , thus love is a interesting sickness that we all need and require (we are humans after all).

Ill copy paste the lyrics here, if you are reading this(People dont read my journal really, why am I writing this? I'll never know..), enjoy, This song show that sometimes complexity heavy guitars, insults, are not needed to show the true colour of a Song, download the song, enjoy..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She’s mostly gone, some other place.
I’m getting by, in other ways.
Everything they whispered in our ear,
Is coming true.

Trying to justify the things I used to do,
Believe in you.

Watching you drown,
I’ll follow you down,
I am here right beside you.

The lights in the sky
Have finally arrived
I am staying right beside you.

Trying to stay away,
Just in case.
I’ve come to realise we all have our place
Time, time has a way, you know, to make it clear.
And I have my room and yes, I can’t disappear,
Or leave you here.

Watching you drown,
I’ll follow you down,
And I am here right beside you.
The lights in the sky are waving goodbye,
And I am staying right beside you.

3 comentarios:

Ryokan dijo...

Ey mastah!, NIN es increible Full!, la canción que más me gusta y que quizás en comparación con las otras no sea la gran cosa pero me gusta, es Right Where it Belongs, simplemente me llego.

Ya usted sabe, nos chekeamos, estaremos pasando por aca, no se sienta invadido ;D.

P.D: ¿Esto es para los gringos eh?

Yriaf dijo...

Welcome 2 la blogosfera XD Yeiiiii ellos RLZ!!! XD ...Espero imppaciente un post de tu brain XDD

Zhen dijo...

No comparto el comentario del jefe Ryo, pero si la cancion da en la madre.

Ing la vida es buena ing.

PD:Es acos usted gringo ing :P?